I guess many of you might have heard about vShare on the internet. vShare is an excellent tool and also a very useful tool. You can easily transfer files between a Windows computer or laptop to any iOS based device. Well, you can’t actually transfer files between a Windows PC to any iDevice. Apple doesn’t let you do that, so in order to do that, you need to take help from of a third party app. I have witnessed many sites providing downloads link of vShare for PC. But most of them aren’t latest and contains the tertiary level of ads.
So, today we’ve decided to write an article regarding vShare for Pc. I’ll be guiding you how to download vShare for windows 10/8/7 and also how to install it without errors. So without wasting any further minute, let’s dive into the tutorial. So here it goes.
How To Download vShare for PC/Laptop (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Xp)
- Go to the official site of vShare and download the latest version of vShare for Pc from there.
- Once the download is completed, head over to the downloads folder, and open the downloaded file.
- It would be an executable file, just click on it to start the installation of the app.
- Now you can either select “Custom Installation” or “Standard Installation“. Select any one option and proceed.
- Now the app will start installing on your PC, wait till it finishes. (It may take a few minutes to wrap up)
- That’s all there is to it; now you can start transferring the files between your Windows PC to any iOS based device.
Note: Don’t confuse while selecting custom installation or standard installation. There’s no significant difference in both the options. With custom installation, you will be able to select or change the installation directory of the app. The standard installation option will directly install the app on your C drive.
Features of vShare App
- vShare is the first platform which allows you to transfer files between a Windows Pc to iDevices. You don’t have to jailbreak your iPhone in order to run this app. The main highlight of this app is that it runs perfectly on non-jailbroken devices too.
- If you wish, you can download almost anything (apps, games etc). From your Windows Pc to any iOS device.
- vShare also provides a backup option as a safety measure. All you have to do is just hit the backup option once; the app will automatically backup all the data. You can also restore the data with the just one hit.
- The process is quite simple, just connect your iDevice to your Windows Pc using a USB cable. Once the device is connected, the app on Pc will start authorising the apps. Once it’s over, you’re all set to transfer files or install games to your iOS device.
- It comes with a simple to use and understand design, the interface is also quite attractive. Also, the options in vShare are placed in a good manner.